6:48
Log Horizon Abridged Episode 1 Bloopers
Log Horizon Abridged Episode 1 Bloopers
Support us on Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/PhatDogStudio... Follow us on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/phat_dog_studios In celebration of the 10k subs and the over 150k views on the episode, here are some outtakes from the first episode of the series pulled together from Lennon, Greg and Xana's recordings. ENJOY! Editor - RsGames1999 Shiroe - Robotfan987 Naotsugu - Xanauzumaki Akatsuki - Lennon Drake Ending slate music - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnSxJ... Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PhatDogStudios Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/PhatDogStudios
PhatDogStudios
Dec 25, 2019
288
0
0:10
To infinity.. AND BEYOND! - BOT #5
To infinity.. AND BEYOND! - BOT #5
daily source of laught
Best of Twitter
Jan 24, 2020
236
2
11:00
Fanfiction Idea: TMNT vs Code Lyoko
Fanfiction Idea: TMNT vs Code Lyoko
digital warriors meet mutant warriors!
Mr. Multiverse
Jan 25, 2020
33
4
17:26
Star Wars Battlefront 2 (PC) Canon mod (Demo) Part 2
Star Wars Battlefront 2 (PC) Canon mod (Demo) Part 2
This mod is the canon mod (demo) Which will only give content from new Star Wars lore. (Side Note) I am doing this in 2 parts as Vlare cannot handle video files over 5gb large. Download link ~ https://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-battlefront-2-canon Credit to the maker ~ NB20026
SOLDIER_66
55 minutes ago
2
0
22:18
The Cartoon Community Part Two: The Reviews Strike Back
The Cartoon Community Part Two: The Reviews Strike Back
I finally made a part two after a year, it's done, also new sprites from Hannah Daigle so check her out too! Twitter: https://twitter.com/BraxtonJs Discord:https://discord.gg/hQNWdsn Hannah's Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/satina Channels I talked About: Shadow Streak: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEaf4k_PASc82IzelNyAAsw Noahh: https://www.youtube.com/user/TotalDramaNoahh Toonrific Tariq: https://www.youtube.com/user/ToonrificTariq Mars Reviews: https://www.youtube.com/user/InfenoBearGaming Jem Reviews: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1-Sc87OcXzZcblFIMbZnMA LS Mark: https://www.youtube.com/user/ImmortalResurrection NickTendo: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSK-enY0osHs43nB_qVNIVg Animat: https://www.youtube.com/user/ElectricDragon505
Just Stop
Jan 12, 2020
121
3
0:17
Hey Steven (Animation) (AsfdMovie Parody)
Hey Steven (Animation) (AsfdMovie Parody)
Uploaded on YouTube in October 2019
AnimasterVlare2005
Jan 20, 2020
38
1
6:14
Just playing minecraft skywars. (1)
Just playing minecraft skywars. (1)
720P 50fps ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sometimes there will be editing fails ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- rendering: 2 hours ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- subsribe to: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZkvr63QazuEi0tza2YAnyg?view_as=subscriber https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOQY6XAhvOnvhryvRTQ-1yg?view_as=subscriber https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyOuzc_J5I-dxR_rZOgkcHQ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ songs used: Shiro Sagisu - Stand up be Strong [Breakbeat] (Rayden Remix) Shiro Sagisu - Lucifers Dance (Rayden Remix) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ things used: OBS Minecraft vegas pro 14 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ OC: Pinklover1557 (roblox)
MrAngryHamburger
16 hours ago
7
0
2GS BootLegged
2GS BootLegged
2nd Gear Squad is a small group made by Otaku.D Furiku Consisting of Graphic Designers , Editors , Musicians , Artist and Voice Actors.Together they create anime parodies and some times animated ones as well. With Otaku.D furikus musical background you will also see a good amount of parody songs integrated with in the channel. As well as the type of diverse writing style from ghetto to raunchy,witty and more 2GS entertains in a unique way.
Nov 20, 2019
5,183
259
20
PhatDogStudios
PhatDogStudios
Welcome to Phatdog Studios, the home of Log Horizon Abridged, One Piece Alabasta Abridged, Slime Abridged and many others! Channel logo by: Kai "Krohitsu" Sorensen
Dec 20, 2019
13,726
685
11
blackboy559
blackboy559
Jan 14, 2020
2,432
6
2
Mr. Multiverse
Mr. Multiverse
I'm Mr. Multiverse, I talk, or rather, rant, about anything and everything in nerd culture. If it's got something to do with geek stuff, 90% of the time I'll be talking about it. The other 10% is me forgetting about talking about it.
Dec 22, 2019
3,146
109
12
JoshtheJosher
JoshtheJosher
Hello everyone! I'm Josh! How are you? I am here to connect with people and have fun making content without having to worry about being censored or unfairly terminated.....if you know what I mean! 😁 I look forward to a bright future on this site and be a good entertainer to you all! 😊
Nov 24, 2019
5,079
186
12
Best of Twitter
Best of Twitter
Jan 10, 2020
1,846
15
3