OMG guys!!!! I'm a Vlare partner now :D Thank you so much to everyone that helped me get here! I'm gonna do my best to live up to u guys' expectations xP
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!
Since Susan Take control of youtube in 2014, being a content creator became more and more hard, with the copyright, the censor, and now the new guidelines, so, this girl on internet search for a better place, and the place is Vlare.
so, why am i saying this?, well, i start with the features of the site, i mean, things like the groups or the newest videos make me feel like part of the comunity, see the "videos being watched" category and...what a surprise, MY VIDEOS are there. Honestly, i can say without a doubt that Vlare is not another youtube, is even better.
i will upload more videos, but for now, i want to say thank you to the staff and the community.
- Please do not upload copyrighted content to VLARE, This means don't reupload episodes. If you want to watch them, There is YouTube for that.
- Please no underaged (people lower than 13 years old of age) users here, We have to comply with VLARE's guidelines. I will have to approve each member that joins here.
- No harrasing other members. If they tell you to stop, we expect you to stop.
- If you don't like the series, you can always ignore the group.
If the group doesn't work out for the staff of the site, You can always tell me what did I did wrong with the group or if you want me to takedown the group, That's understandable too. I never said this was a official group and this is just to unite the BFDI community and bring topics to it.
Hey all, Cioli here,
I'd like to apologize for the video dry spell, I've been stressed out from school and other personal problems and consequently couldn't work on videos. My next video shouldn't take long to be out though; it's going to be a mashup and it would be the very first time I made a video like that. I've also been working on a Family Guy YTPMV (or otoMad if you don't like YouTube being mentioned here). It might be out next month. I also redid my channel design to make it look better and more cohesive. The Pokemon Emerald video is still halted until further notice as GBA emulation is very slow on my computer now for some reason and I don't want to sacrifice quality. I'm not yet sure when I would be getting a newer and more powerful computer. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the videos to come!
That's right, you saw the title. I've come up a reason why Vlare, and possibly most other YouTube alternatives never get that far into the video streaming game. Also sorry if this blog is messy, as this is my first, and it's cliche to say that as well.
1. YouTube is mostly a monopoly, in which no matter how bad changes can be, no matter how strong a change of the user interface in general is, no matter how big any apocalypse on YouTube can be, people won't give up YouTube, because that's the only place they can see most of their favorite content creators. Vimeo and DailyMotion are quite well known, but at the same time, their just left to the side like "eh, this site's better than YouTube, but I'll probably never use it." More underground video-sharing sites like here on Vlare, the (for a while) defunct Vanillo, BitChute, BitView (for people who want classic YouTube), and many others can't really compete, because usually they'll only upload a few videos on Vlare and focus mainly on YouTube, and then someone hypocritically asks, "why isn't there a lot of content on Vlare!?" That's because people don't use Vlare as much as YouTube. YouTube is, let's face it, the only way you can get really popular video-sharing wise.
2. Vlare is doing the same stuff, or similar, that dates other video-sharing sites, mainly YouTube alternatives, horribly. They just talk about YouTube stuff and at one point, Vlare was filled with "Oh my god, YouTube is turning into copper!" or stuff that will inevitably go away and only pinch YouTube. And also, who gives a single shit about what the fuck Onision in general is doing, like, why do we need 26.5 videos about him? One more thing, why the hell is this site filled with animation memes that have confused me to thinking they're my worst enemy, dank memes (no offense)? Probably has to do with YouTube specifically taking down Onision and animation meme videos and I've never heard about it.
3. After a big piece of a YouTube drama story is over, the site will likely never get anymore than a few new channels a month.
4. I get a lot of possibly non-existent déjà vu when I go to this site.
Oh yeah one extra thing, Broadcast Yourself, YouTube's original subtitle, has been retired for almost 8 years in the making and post of this blog.
Hey everybody! I haven't posted here in a little while and I wanted to make sure I was totally transparent about it! Obviously as a YouTuber where my income comes from... well, you guessed it, that has to be my #1 priority and as my channel grows I have less and less time to upload elsewhere. But I haven't quit and I will still try to post a little something every so often!! Don't think I've abandoned this place like I'm sure others did <3
Ta-daa, it's my first blog post!
I am aware that people have come and left shortly after the COPPA wave. The channels I've subscribed to stopped uploading 2 months ago, but just so you know, I'm planning to stay!
The MyKirbyVL2016Atar = MyKirbyVL2016 lose i'm new account! My Blog :)
Hey all! I have been working on a script for the ultimate start of Bloxed and the 2020 decade. In tribute to the end of the 2010s decade, the first review of THIS decade will be Street Fighter 2010. I am hoping to complete it before Saturday so I can get two videos out this week.
I may release the "Lost" episodes of Bloxed on the iox channel. These "lost" episodes were all meant to release in late November and December but lots of issues outside of Vlare and VidLii and YouTube meant I could not finish those videos. The two reviews were of Animal Crossing: Population Growing on the GameCube and Dig Dug II / Dig Dug 2.
I also plan on focusing on Amiga games too. I am hoping to review games such as Another World / Out of This World, Flashback / Flashback: The Quest for Identity, Beneath The Steel Sky, and Shadow of The Beast just to name a few.
I may also focus on Sunsoft some more as I never reviewed a single Sunsoft game last year and the year before despite plans. I plan on reviewing Journey to Silius some time in Autumn / Fall. I did plan back in March to review Gremlins 2 on NES but the votes went towards Comix Zone and Doom, in which Comix Zone became the overall winner.
Also, speaking of the vote... It's coming back! On Twitter and sometimes Vlare blogs, there will be a poll for people to select the games they want to see reviewed. I will collect some possible candidates over the next few weeks. It'd be very welcome if anyone could send me any suggestions for reviews.
One last thing before I go is that I may bring out a 'Weird Nintendo Commercials' part 3 video. If you don't know, the Weird Nintendo Commercials series were two videos in which showcased the weirdest commercials for games by Nintendo or on Nintendo systems. I was going to make a part 3 before Christmas but then like I said before, issues with recording due to real life events caused me to cancel the video. If you could tell me about some commercials as well, they would be welcome. Don't send the link though. I'll look for it and I will credit you for telling me about it (if I remember to)
Also, one last LAST thing...
Those real life events were my brother messing up my schedule for videos by raiding my recording room so now I'm recording on a laptop.
Goodbye all and see you soon in a new review!