it's simple ladies and gentlemen, let's all make quality content ONLY ON VLARE, why?
if we make amazing content only here, we can attract more people to the website, but if we just reload our videos from youtube here, a user will be like " why should I watch this video on this unknown website (vlare), .... because it's on youtube"
so I bealive this is the only way, make quality content on and only on vlare.
Thank you for reading.
I see a lot of artists, animators, commentators, and other content creators struggling to get up on their feet, so here's a few of my personal tips.
Basic 5 Tips for organic Growth:
1. Post on a regular schedule. For example, post one video every week or so, on the same day. That way followers can anticipate new content from you
2. Comment and interact with other people's content in a genuine way. Don't ask for them to follow or watch your videos, this is not only disrespectful, but also generally annoying. Just check out their content and let them know what you like about it.
3. Be active with posts on your channel, replying to comments, making blog posts, and also being active on social media.
4. Focus on the quality of your content. It doesn't matter if you do everything else correctly. If your content isn't worth watching, people won't stay around for long.
5. Don't focus on the numbers, focus on improving your interaction, content quality, schedule, etc. If you do better in those areas, the numbers will reflect it on their own.
Hey guys, just wanna make a quick tip
You can set your channel background to a GIF
To change your channel background to a GIF click Channel Settings > Paint Brush Icon > Background Image > Choose a GIF
when i try to watch a video i get an error saying "video files couldn't be found" does anyone know how to fix it?
Witajcie w nowej stronie internetowej (a'la YouTube) Vlare stworzony przez Jana, poprzedniego twórcę VidBit oraz VidLii. Vlare jest nowoczesną platformą, która pozwala "zapalić swoją kreatywność", mając niektóre funkcje brakujące w YouTube, takie jak Grupy, blogi, możliwość zobaczenia wszystkich kanałów na jednej stronie, oraz funkcje przyśpieszające działanie strony na starych maszynach.
Nie jestem twórcą ani tłumaczem Vlare, jedynie co tu robię to siedzę i coś robię.
I've been making videos for a while since I was just a freshman in high school. I used to publish on youtube, but the changes they continue to make have made me miss the community aspect of the space. I came across this via a friend of mine. I make art-related content like drawing time lapses. I'm really excited to get to know you guys!
I have a series I'm creating other artists can participate in if you'd like!
Essentially, an artist can submit pieces to be critiqued. After I have collected enough to create a video, I will make a video with the help of other experienced artists, pointing out what the piece did well with, what could improve, etc. I wanted to contribute back into the art community in some way, so hopefully, this will be helpful for some of you!
I'm planning on creating a discord in the future for the art community within my channel, so if you're interested to check out my channel for updates/links.
I am the WCT (or Wildcat if you want me to be specific), and I am a Moderator for Vlare -
So with the recent growth in new members, I plan on making a small series of Videos that will teach all of you on how to use this Website.
I'll try to keep it detailed, but simple at the same time so you'll become more used to how Vlare itself functions.
Until then, I look forward to your feedback.
- The WCT
Hi everyone I just wanna say right off the bat, pls, NO HATERZ! I know I might not like things you like or you just might not like me but pls I know there are people out there who hate me and I don't need any proof to know that. So DON'T GIVE ME PROOF! Thx
I tried to upload another video here but I dont know how too so if you know then help me out and I won't be dead here.
you may be wondering how i write my tracks. I will tell you on this blog.
Part one - Idea’s
Part 2 - Writing and recording the track
Part three - Structure
love and respect